Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wedded Bliss

Our dear friends Jeff and Jefferson (a.k.a. Jeff Squared) officially wed yesterday and the weekend has been filled with a flurry of wedding activity! It was such a heartwarming reminder of what an exciting and exhausting time a wedding can be.  They wrote their own vows and couldn't help but get misty while they were exchanged but I wasn't the only one!  I'm so glad I brought a few tissues!

We were so happy to be a part of their celebration with them and I've shared some of my favorite photos from the day here.


Boston skyline and view from the venue.
(Museum of Science)
The day was a little gloomy but the view was still amazing!


This picture of the car has nothing to do with the wedding but if it looks familiar, you may be interested to know it was Potter-mania at the museum and Ken is a fanatic!  This picture was snapped while we were waiting to be brought up to the function room.


Cake cutting ... I realize that there are no pictures of the most important part but we were requested to refrain from taking pictures during the ceremony.


This is my favorite picture of us (by us) taken as
Mr. & Mrs. Hamilton :)


Our newfound favorite friends from the West coast (John & Jorge).


Newlyweds!
Jeff, Ken, me and Jefferson

They are off to their honeymoon in Costa Rica tomorrow. I'm so jealous but can't wait to see the pictures when they return!

No comments: