Monday, November 7, 2011

Nursery is Almost Complete

After weeks of hard work, I'm happy to report that we now have hardwood floors installed, walls up and painted, windows installed and even the cribs put together in our nursery. I haven't yet had the chance to take some pictures but I am hoping to do so within the next few days.

I am 36 weeks and 3 days today. If I were only expecting one, 40 weeks would be considered full term. I cannot even imagine waiting four more weeks!! As it is, I'm not looking forward to waiting another two weeks. Well, a little less than two.

Although I have had many good intentions of packing a hospital bag, I haven't even done that yet. Lately, I'm having a hard time just keeping up with my bathroom breaks and the laboring walk (or the pregger shuffle/waddle I now have) just to get to the bathroom.

But I'm not complaining! I am only anxious!

Pictures soon!

Must break for lunch now :)

No comments: