Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Legs to Stand On

Thank you for all your well wishes and happy thoughts as well as offers to be venting outlets and pools of knowledge during quite an unpredictable journey. The news was met with some surprise but mostly excitement. We wanted our friends and family to know that we're so appreciative that we've got such a great support system behind us.

My next appointment isn't for a few more weeks. The ultrasound tech mentioned that we just may be able to tell the sex of the baby by then so we're excited.

In the meantime, we're just wondering if Baby is a he or a she? Ken is hoping for a girl (go figure!) but I don't mind whether the little one is a boy or a girl.

I'm counting down to the end of the First Trimester and to those of you who have been there and done that, I know you can truly empathize! Thank goodness for Ken, family and friends since they really do give me the legs to stand on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My guess is a Boy!