Friday, July 31, 2009

Sickness ... Over?

Although I woke up feeling tired today - per usual - I am feeling less nauseous overall. I still have dizziness and slight headaches but I'm not complaining.

Tomorrow is Baby Hamilton's 11 week birthday (lol) and according to a cute checklist from The Bump, Baby is about the size of a Lime now or 1.6 inches .25 oz.

I feel slight twinges here and there but from what I read, it isn't actually the baby I'm feeling but my stomach and uterus expanding.

I'll be sure to post some tummy pictures soon (if I dare) because according to Ken and La-La, I definitely have a noticeable "baby bump". Isn't it still too early for all of that?

I'm embracing pregnancy with an open heart but I don't know if I quite feel the same about maternity pants and bras ... you get my meaning?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once the nausea is over you can actually start to enjoy the whole pregnancy experience. There were times after Tara was born that I wished I could experience pregnancy again (I knew 3 children was all I could handle financially), but there is nothing to compare to having a life inside you and then giving birth to a beautiful, sweet baby. I am not going to have access to the internet while at the beach so I'll have to wait and catch up on your blog when we get back to Dracut Aug. 28th.

Love to all of you,
Baby Hamilton's Grammy