Monday, August 3, 2009

Clothes ... going, going, MATERNITY!

I'm not sure how others before me have done it but I'm already to the point where I need extra support AND comfort for the girls (yes, those ones attached) as well as pants that won't feel like I'm walking in a vice grip all day. Do those things exist anywhere?

While we were shopping yesterday with the sole intention of finding me some new maternity pants, shirts and most importantly a bathing suit for vacation and beyond ... there were ZERO or sorely lacking maternity sections inside department stores nevermind entire stores devoted to all things maternity!

Where are people buying clothes that free the growing (and sore) baby bump? What happened to all those cute styles I see other like women walking comfortably by in? I jealously eye their comfort and wonder when I'll find my solace in clothes!

I've resorted to my standby ... going online! Here is one situation where money and resources really can buy happiness (at least until the baby is born!).

No comments: