Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Building a Registry

Things have been fairly quiet (baby-wise) these days ... ahhh bliss! More movement down below and completely in maternity capris and pants. I haven't told too many folks at work yet but I'm going to let the baby make himself/herself known in his/her own way.

I have started to put together a registry but found it hard when it came to gender specific items. Hopefully that won't be an issue after this Friday! Eke! We're both so excited! Our last ultrasound pictures were at about ten weeks so I expect the ones we see on Friday to be mind blowing. We still don't have a preference for either sex as long as the baby is healthy. Ken flips between saying that the baby is most certainly a boy ... or a girl.

No real strange cravings (yet) ... well, at least I don't think so! Ken might have different opinions about that :)

Back to the registry: Other than the cutesy boy/girl items, I'm also seeking out suggestions for types of bottles, baby products and must haves from my mommy friends. So please keep the ideas coming frequently even if you've sent them before. I've gotten some great ideas and trying to keep a cohesive list of these items (pregger brain doesn't help here!).

I've learned how to ask for help and completely appreciate the great people who have offered their womanly wisdom. Muah! Muah! Thank you!!

No comments: