Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sleepless Nights ... Sleepier Days

I'm feeling a lot better in terms of nausea, dizziness and overall adjustment ("growing") issues. However, now that Baby is now eating and peeing more, so am I. Unfortunately, since the little one has no concept of time and won't for quite some time, this means hunger pangs and bathroom trips at all hours of the day AND night. I've resigned to leaving several snacks like trail mix, crackers and cereal by the bedside table along with the bottles of water to wash down the handful I may have at 2:30a.

This is a pretty accurate self-portrait (clipartguide) of me at work during the day since my fairly new night schedule has started. I've become Costanza and wondering who I can hire to build my custom sleep cubby underneath my desk.

No comments: