Friday, September 9, 2011

First Peek!

The long awaited time has come!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

After two ultrasound appointments, I have several good profile pictures of both babies to show you. They weren't easy to get which is why I had an ultrasound appointment yesterday and today but I'm excited to give you all a sneak peek of their little faces!

Special thanks to my very wonderful and patient ultrasound technician who labored through these appointments with uncooperative babies! 

Introducing our chubby cheeked boy!

Hand up to nose and mouth.

Ken's nose?

I believe that's a hand and a foot up there ...
What seems to be him sucking his hand.

And here is his more petite but not necessarily gentler sister! Her pictures were infinitely more difficult to take (shy lil thing) so I appreciate the few shots she allowed us to get!




Maybe my nose?

Her brother's arm jabbing her in the forehead here.
My favorite picture!

There were quite a few pictures but I tried to post the best ones here. Others were somewhat unclear or just full of limbs covering faces :) 

Both are busy at different times of day and evident from the back-to-back ultrasounds, I discovered they also change positions quite a bit! Hopefully, that doesn't mean their feeding and sleeping schedules will vary too much!

Hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as we did!

Twenty-eight weeks today (or seven months) and counting!
Doctor is hoping for another ten more weeks ... tick-tock, tick-tock goes the clock.

BTW - I have yet to start my crib quilt!

No comments: