Friday, September 23, 2011

Nostalgia

I don't know about you but as the arrival of these little ones get closer and closer, there are thoughts of my own childhood and a nostalgic resurgence of experiences that I yearn to relive.

Today, it is the sno cone machine.
I never had one but I used to have friends who used to own the Snoopy Sno Cone Machine.
At the time, I thought it was probably the most ingenious invention I'd ever seen. And gourmet?
We were fearless in our recipes!

So, I took a mental break from work to find a sno cone machine for two reasons.
  1. The home office I'm working in is HOT and I could really use a sno cone!
  2. Who doesn't love a sno cone anytime?
I was successful in finding an updated version of a snow cone maker at Bed, Bath and Beyond that received great reviews.
The best parts? It is only $29.99, seems easy to use and I have a 20% off coupon (which I think equals out to be about $20 - give or take).

I wasted no time in sending said link and request to husband dearest in hopes that he would be open to picking this up on his way home from work today.

Updates and pictures to follow on the machine and said sno cones.

No comments: