Monday, August 31, 2009

Korean BBQ, Butterfingers & Nutty Buddys

It should go without saying that my boy has got a good appetite (which I like) but these days, I'm not sure who the pregnant one is because he CRAVES Korean BBQ every single dang week! I don't mind Korean food (obviously) but since it's just the two of us if we go to a restaurant, the minimum order for BBQ is 2 ... which means I end up getting meat each time too!

We had dinner with my folks on Saturday night and guess what was on the menu ... KOREAN BBQ! Now that my mom knows that Ken loves the stuff, she has become the enabler! (Just kidding, mom!)

Lately, I've been klutzy to the extreme. Just dropping things left and right and wondering if my brain can't tell my hands to keep it's grip! Just this morning while pumping gas, I dropped the nozzle (yes, seriously) and I was afraid it would start spraying all over the place (think Zoolander gas hosing scene)!

Then a few nights ago, I've been wanting those old school favorites we used to love from school cafeterias and ice cream trucks ... the Nutty Buddy. Does anyone remember those? I never much liked them as a kid but felt myself wanting a taste of the chopped peanuts and chocolate filled cone. Needless to say, Ken wasn't allowed to come back home without them last night. And yes, it was DELICIOUS!

No comments: